Framingham, MA DEI SS w/ladder racks

So I went to grab about my new battery at the dealership and talked to the service manager about my truck as he knows its garaged, babied etc. He then proceeds to tell me about a DEI SS that they use to service and he said it is used as a work truck year round :puke:

So pulling out of the dealership, pull a U-turn on rt 126 over rt 9 and what do I see? The DEI SS with ladder racks :uhoh:

Edited by 03mass (see edit history)

In DC I see one on rt50 all the time with a old man cap and ladder racks! Sad to see it almost everyday. Beds beat up rims are gunmetal brake dust. And it has magnets on the doors for his business name.

ask him where his wing is I would love to have it LOL

Seen that truck the other day!! There's one in Burlington with a utility cap!!

What is going on with these contractors in MA trashing these trucks, usually the big dawgs always go Ford for their daily driver/work truck (as I would also just keep the SSS at bay). I think I might have seen the one with the utility cap in Littleton years ago. I will PM you man.

I need to get a snow plow for mine.

Oh their is one here in state! He doesn't come on anymore but he had a nice f/i setup and I was looking into a two tone.