Any baseball fans out there?!?

muggss i thought u were cool bro? Yankees?!?!? lol

naturally i gotta hate them being from florida. :jester:

born and raised in New York lol so Yankees, Giants, Knicks and Islanders are my teams bro! Ask RB he will tell you cause he gives me a hard time about it all the time lol

born and raised in New York lol so Yankees, Giants, Knicks and Islanders are my teams bro! Ask RB he will tell you cause he gives me a hard time about it all the time lol

Haha good one MuggSS lol. I give you crap and love it lol. Nothing good comes outta NY bro not even there pizza ;-)

Lol. Guess its ok if u were born n raised there... N what's a friend if u can't give em shit? Lol

Haha good one MuggSS lol. I give you crap and love it lol. Nothing good comes outta NY bro not even there pizza ;-)

Ha u got that right. Deep dish is def better than that cardboard from ny =)

OAKLAND A's

Have been a fan for a long time. The ball park was nice before the Raiders moved back and they build Mt. Davis in the outfield. They just ruined the view of the hills in the background but they really f'ed up and did away with the cheap bleachers and beer.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

I'm afraid I show my age when I say that I went to Ebbets Field to root for the Brooklyn Dodgers when I was a little kid. When they left, I became a Yankees fan like my dad. I root for all of the same teams as MuggSS, but not so much on basketball.