Post Up Your Guns

There are some really nice firearms in here. I would love to have most of them. I have a few nothing to fancy though.

My carry gun is a little keltec pf9 in the coyote tan color with a hogue handall jr in a small iwb holster, this has been a really good and reliable side arm and I would recommend it to anyone who can handle a little recoil.

My next pistol is a sar arms b6 hawk. It is a copy of a cz75 it is mil spec and seems really well made. i bought it to due competitve run and gun but have yet to make it to a match.

For deer hunting (weird indiana laws) I have a h&r topper in 500 s&w mag with a 4x16 scope. I load my own and have it firing a 300 grain ftx at 2300 fps and 3500 foot pounds. Recoil is rediculous and I plan on getting a muzzle brake put on.

My target rifle is a very reasonably price ruger american in 243 win. My custom loads have a nosler 95 grain ballistic tip traveling 3050 fps. I am really impressed with the rifle for the price. It is accurate not like a all out bench rest rifle but 1.5 groups at 200 yards.

Next is my savage bolt action 22 with a bsa sweet 22 scope. Nice little combo.

For my 9 year old marksman I have a mossberg 715t flat top with a 4x scope. He is a dead eye.

I also have a mossberg 500 in .410 that I got for him to shoot before I realized how ridiculous the price of 410 ammo was.

That's all I have for now but I really want a good ar and a sig p226 navy.

• 3 months later...

I'll add pictures later my edc is a Glock 20SF, the rest of mine are; DPMS LR .308 carbine, Remington 1100 12g, Norinco type 56 SKS, Type 53 carbine(China version of M44 Mosin Nagant carbine) and a American made Mosin built during WWI. As you can tell I prefer nothing smaller than a .30 cal lol.

Edited by Z88 SD (see edit history)

IMAG0730_zps90c7e0c4.jpg

this is my 'plinker'... savage 22lr fv-sr. apache trigger kit is set to 12 oz.

IMAG0656_zpsd5f096a4.jpg

standard USP-45 that I traded a CZ-75SA for this baby...

IMAG0117_zpsfe8027b8.jpg

first AR I put together

IMAG0086_zps6b9b9113.jpg

legit Chinese Special Forces SKS serial number 000025 I traded a stripped AR lower and LPK for during the height of the assult weapons craziness...

almost forgot about the squirrel gun... everybody has to have a $1000 ruger 10/22 right??

IMAG0020_zps9248af48.jpg

I'll have to find a few pictures of the other toys that are layin around somewhere...

it's nice living down the street from Palmetto State Armory's store front...

IMAG0022_zps372c850a.jpg

Edited by that1dood (see edit history)

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...