New Member from Dallas Texas

02ws666

I will be picking up a 1 owner, 2005 RWD Black SS at the end of May. It was my Uncles pride and joy, but he passed away from cancer in the late 2000s. My Aunt agreed to hold the truck for me until I was ready to buy it. The truck has only 26k miles on it, and has been garage kept for over 5 years. Covered as well INSIDE of the garage. Only drove it every now and then. Truck is fully loaded with all options I believe. Truck is currently dropped but not sure exactly how much. Will probably raise it back up. It also has a color matched locking tilt up tornou cover on it as well as a Rhino Lined bed. I will be pulling the cover and selling it as I need the full use of the bed. Any ideas on what a locking tilt up black color matched cover would be worth?

Once I pick it up I will be able to add Pics. Stock outside of a drop in KN filter. Plan to keep it that way outside of intake/exhaust to open it up a bit.

Name is Nick and plan on utilizing this forum to the death once I get it. I know that stock trucks now adays are probably faster in some trim, but I don't give 2 shits. This truck has more sentimental value to me then most would understand and I am the definition of a GM Nutswinger lol. The truck is hand down the sexiest truck ever created and its quick and practical. It also has luxurious aspects as well so it will suit the needs of me and my wife as well as a future family. Also have a cammed out 2002 WS6 that sits in the Garage unless its nice outside.

Look forward to learning from you all and I will post pictures as soon as I pick it up. I know I am jumping the gun on the post, but figured I'd intro myself as I have been lurking all week since I knew I'd be buying.

Thx all. The cover is in perfect condition as far as I know, however I have no idea who makes it. I know it tilts up with shocks or w/e and then has 2 locking keyholes on each end by the tail lights. I can let ya know in May.

Thx all. The cover is in perfect condition as far as I know, however I have no idea who makes it. I know it tilts up with shocks or w/e and then has 2 locking keyholes on each end by the tail lights. I can let ya know in May.

Cool man. Thanks

Just curious what do you think the truck is worth. i know what KBB value is blah blah blah but what would YOU guys pay for it? I have already agreed on a number, but just curious what you all would stop at?

BTW it is clean inside and out. No flaws what so ever. Looks brand new basically.

Edited by 02ws666 (see edit history)