Shipping prices

Aldofashow

I shipped my dash cluster out today overnight to Arizona from mass 180.00 I was like WHAT I don't have any lube so I guess ground ship that 2 weeks no dash cluster. Do you know how fast you were going no officer I do not point A to point B only

No I was joking I haven't had a speedo since 2009 and no tickets can't wait to see those l e d lights behind those white face gauges

Looks killer man. All I have left is the two bottom buttons of the steering wheel and I'll be done with the led conversion.

But then my wife wants the suburban done! :banghead:

Yeah, i noticed shipping has shot way up. I shipped a pair of boots a couple weeks ago that I sold on Ebay, and USPS charged me 23 bucks to ship! Regular ground shipping. It cut in to my profit so deep, I ended my auction of my other boots for sale. Heck, if they sold, i would have lost money! Are you getting Steve to do your cluster? If so, he does a great job and it will be well worth the short time of aggravation to get your cluster back.

So the bulbs arent direct replacement? You need resistors as well? How do you fit all that in a steering wheel button? Haha.

The ones in the door panels are direct replacement everywhere else u need resistors... U fit them carefully... those were actually pretty easy.

The worse one is the airbag switch. There's a really good "how to" on this topic... pics of everything with there polarities... makes it much easier

Yeah, i noticed shipping has shot way up. I shipped a pair of boots a couple weeks ago that I sold on Ebay, and USPS charged me 23 bucks to ship! Regular ground shipping. It cut in to my profit so deep, I ended my auction of my other boots for sale. Heck, if they sold, i would have lost money! Are you getting Steve to do your cluster? If so, he does a great job and it will be well worth the short time of aggravation to get your cluster back.

yeah Steve is doing It iknow they are the best

The ones in the door panels are direct replacement everywhere else u need resistors... U fit them carefully... those were actually pretty easy.

The worse one is the airbag switch. There's a really good "how to" on this topic... pics of everything with there polarities... makes it much easier

Ill have to read the how to. I definitely wanna get my interior done.