I really hate to have two threads in the For Sale/Wanted section, but my last thread was about the Texas area only and posted a year ago. I tried to change the title but it wouldn't let me so I figured it would be easier to make a new one. After searching for around a year or so, I have still not came up with anything.. I am afraid I will have to travel, but at this point do not mind traveling if it's the right truck at the right price. I live around Lubbock TX. Since I got various results with my other thread, I figured I need to make this one more specific so I won't waste any of you guys time. I want you guys to know that this truck would be going to a great home, as I understand completely how rare these trucks are and will keep it in immaculate shape. I have been checking craigslist nearly every day for this whole time and still have not found one that fits the requirements. I already have quite a bit of money saved up and am getting serious about buying one so I would appreciate all the help and support you guys could give me.
The truck I'm looking for would fit the following:
- 2005/2006/2007 Classic. (Would love to have a 2007 classic, but I understand how rare these are..)
- Preferably as stock as possible. (Basically not looking for a hot-rod with a supercharger. Lol.)
- Clean Title. (Would prefer the truck to have no previous damage history, unless the price was too good to turn down.. I don't plan to buy a salvage title though.)
- Low miles. (Really trying to stay under 100k, unless the truck was too nice to pass up.)
- Garage kept. (If possible.)
- Leather Seats. (Do not want the cloth seat package. The leather must also be in good condition.)
- Nice body condition. (I'm not trying to buy one that is dinged and scratched up, I want one that looks as new as possible. This is the main reason I haven't bought one yet. Lol.)
- Preferably no bed-liner. (It wouldn't stop me from buying the truck, but I really do not want the bed rhino-lined..)
- Preferably sunroof and digital climate control. (Not gonna make or break the deal, but it sure would help.)
If I think of anything else I will be sure to add it, but I believe that will cover it. Hopefully someone can help me find a great truck for a great home, I will keep looking as well. Thanks!
- Edit -
Think I finally found something that will work, I believe most of you guys will be shocked though. I'll have some pictures up next weekend . Thank you everyone who contacted me during my search, I appreciate it very much.
Edited by Thing1, 20 April 2013 - 05:28 PM.