best tires for our trucks?

chrisprater

Eagle LS2's on my summer wheels, Dueler Alenza H/L's on my winter wheels. I run those tires because I can snatch them for free from the junk tire bin at work.. it's not uncommon to find decent tires with 7 or 8/32 of tread waiting to be thrown out. Lol

It all comes down to personal preference IMO. I really like the look of the Nitto 420S, though.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eagle LS2's on my summer wheels, Dueler Alenza H/L's on my winter wheels. I run those tires because I can snatch them for free from the junk tire bin at work.. it's not uncommon to find decent tires with 7 or 8/32 of tread waiting to be thrown out. Lol

It all comes down to personal preference IMO. I really like the look of the Nitto 420S, though.

Man; That's the right price! :thumbsup:

X2

pic is of the smallest cracks in 3 of the 4 tires i had, with only 24,000 mi on them.. :mad:

attachicon.gifHPIM1293.jpg

How old are those tires? They look like they have seen there life as wear is concerned. I had 21,000 miles on mine and they were 10 years old and dry rotted. No tire wont dry rot.

How old are those tires? They look like they have seen there life as wear is concerned. I had 21,000 miles on mine and they were 10 years old and dry rotted. No tire wont dry rot.

:squintnoeswerdrun: I have seen tires with just a few thousand miles on them that looked worse from dry rot.

Hey! Those are some nice looking tires. :thumbsup:

Hows the wear / life expectancy of them?

Nice enough price, fer sure.

No idea, just got them. I can already tell you that they ride smoother and handle better than the Pirelli Scorpion ATRs I had on there previously...

about 3 1/2 years old. came with truck new in 03

I just got a brand new set of Eagle LS2 275/55R20s in today. Only $590. I wanted to go with the Nittos, but i guess they were too much of a pain to track down. What i really wanted was a great set of street/strip tires, but summer is coming fast and i needed tires, since all i have is Blizzaks. Im also debating on going to a 22" rim for summer, if i can find the right ones, so ill probably end up selling these tires in a couple months anyway.

Edited by MID12sSSS (see edit history)