Now doing full LED interior / electronics conversions!

like the title says, as along with many of our new products we are offering online now- we are doing LED interior conversions! they are available in any color (although different color LEDs produce different light outputs). the most popular colors are blue, red, and green. we have also done a white conversion before, and it has a nice clean OE look but crisp and clear. we use SMT high flux (surface mount LEDs) in most of the applications, which keeps from creating that "hot spotting" that typically comes with these LED conversions. i will have more pictures of a few trucks with the conversions later this week or next week in the video/photo section, for now the only pics i have on my PC are these- i will post pics of my SSS with all blue on EVERY light in the truck (even changed out little yellow indicator lights, like heated seat level, recirculation on a/c, etc).

if you were to have this done- the way this would work is you mail in your components to have the LEDs installed. we offer a 24 hr turn around time if you need them back ASAP. otherwise, typical return is 48-72 hrs. we will be doing a core exchange if this service picks up on the forums. that way there would be no down time :) PM or text me for prices, as each truck is slightly different varying by options and such.

NOTE: -the truck in the pics below DOES NOT have an LED cluster or steering wheel controls; JUST the a/c and radio are LED conversions in this picture- more pictures will be posted soon

John :cheers:

DSC00709_zps5ee7ab76.jpg

DSC00708_zpsb3ad8e03.jpg

DSC00706-1_zpsad6f8b7e.jpg

Edited by kelleyperformance (see edit history)

Question....... Do you offer warranty? Ive had every single interior light of mine re-done and the majority flicker or just quit working. Ive researched and many other people that do the swap do not do anything besides the cluster due to the fact that all the other light no matter what will flicker or burn out fairly quick. Can you guarantee this wont happen?

Omg this makes me so happy. I will definantly be using you guys soon!

that sounds good to me! it is such a nice change to the whole interior, its amazing how much it does to clean it up inside

Pretty work John :cheers:

Looks good to me :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I'd like to see a pic of the door panel's, (seat heat - mirror), lights done in blue.

thank you :cheers: i will post pictures of my SSS sometime this week, im still finishing up some little lights like sunroof, memory/heated seat panels, etc. we are waiting on our next shipment of LEDs to come in (like several hundred- bring on the conversions :D )

Looks really good John, any idea on price?

yeah, prices will vary depending on mainly your vehicle. options, cab config, etc- those things affect how many lights and how much time goes into each truck, as does the color choice too. some colors i use more lights for, as they have less light output and need more to keep from spotting. shoot me a PM or text for specifics on your truck and what color youd want and i can get you a price :thumbs:

Looks real good

Might send some out to yall

send it in. andrews standing by the mail box :lol:

Question....... Do you offer warranty? Ive had every single interior light of mine re-done and the majority flicker or just quit working. Ive researched and many other people that do the swap do not do anything besides the cluster due to the fact that all the other light no matter what will flicker or burn out fairly quick. Can you guarantee this wont happen?

yes, most everything we do i offer some form of warranty on. i havent put any specifics in thought for a warranty on these kits, but i will personally tell you if you ever had anything like that happen with our stuff, i will personally take care of it. i will not put stuff out that gives issues like that, that kind of stuff is very frustrating to me. i have never had this issue on the local conversions we have done. granted none are like 5 years old yet, but for a reasonable period of time like 1 year i will definitely back up the work. flickering- i would fix that no questions for you if that were ever to happen, although i doubt it... i do my best to get higher quality LEDs than cheap Chinese stuff and take my time doing the work and make sure its all correct before sending it out. bottom line- if you had a repeat of this with me, and we couldnt fix the problem after redoing it (hypothetically, i highly doubt it) i would just return it to stock and refund your money.

Lets see your headlight switch

ah i see what your going for sir, and you will be pleasantly surprised and/or not have the outcome you had planned on! :D those are a bitch, yes. usually i put 3 lights in it, i have had good luck with narrow angle LEDs close together to spread light out evenly as opposed to using the stock plastic single light piece that looks awful... we also light the dimmer switch up too :thumbs:

Looks very clean! Ive been wanting to do blue LEDs in all my interior lights. 40% of my stock bulbs are burnt out.

well lets not wait until 41% are out :lol: send it in! PM or text me :D

This guy!

And after having done mine in red, I know what he is getting at!

lol yes i know what he is getting at and i will prove it wrong this week with all the pictures of the other trucks :D but your right, its one of the biggest PITA parts of the whole job