Pics of the Kelley Performance Joe Gibbs Performance Truck

That is so dam freaking nice looking ahhhh!!

I keep seeing nice after nice rcsb trucks And the more and more I want a dam rcsb this one just ice's the fact that I want one lol! Just don't need another vehicle lol

thanks for the positive feedback :cheers: i have always wanted to do a RCSB for the shop, i just hope i dont get to carried away lol :ninja:

sooooo sexy :drool:

thanks will :) id hope you like it, it bares a striking resemblance to this one truck i saw somewhere... just not quite as mean, and much less Canadian :jester:

That thing looks mean. When I come up there I wanna go for a ride in it. Great work.

sure. hell, you can drive it and take me for a ride if you spend enough money :jester:

im just kidding, but seriously your welcome to :D

Haha thanks. I'm def coming up there. Ill let you know in advance. Gonna have to grab some beers.

sounds good to me. just got to make sure we have the goods for some BBQ... we love using our grille in the shop lol

KPCarandCustomerPics310_zps9c8bb8be.jpg

andrew's Cobra clutch plate - perfectly safe for eating on :lol:

KPCarandCustomerPics312_zpsb25281ca.jpg

sounds good to me. just got to make sure we have the goods for some BBQ... we love using our grille in the shop lol

KPCarandCustomerPics310_zps9c8bb8be.jpg

andrew's Cobra clutch plate - perfectly safe for eating on :lol:

KPCarandCustomerPics312_zpsb25281ca.jpg

That looks great. Me Alex are gonna talk it over and come up pretty soon.

Fix me please :( that was a great little touch :laugh:

I will trade you my SS for the Gibbs because it will fit in my new garage! On a serious note I will PM you, about possibly going after a RST, Gibbs, Srt-8 or TBSS if things do not work out with this garage.