Pics of the Kelley Performance Joe Gibbs Performance Truck

i never took any pictures of the JGP truck, so i snapped a few shots after i got back from home depot last night (ignore the bulk box of 8 ft T12 florescent bulbs in the bed :lol: ). the truck is far from finished, we still have a lot to do. this is not the trucks final stance/ride height, and most likely this isnt the color the truck will be for much longer... :D anyways, the truck is an 05 JGP #335, 5.3 L auto; had every option except the Baer brakes and the suspension. so it has the interior, Radix, Corsa Touring, etc etc. so far all we have done is the drop (in pic its a 4.5"/5", will end up as a 4/5 prob), 3.0" pulley, 60lb injectors, volant CAI, dynatech LTs, 22" SSS replicas, C6Z brakes/2pc Baer rotors (rear BBK sitting on the work bench... lol), and basic things like a full system, HIDs, etc. i still have to paint the door handles, shave tailgate, paint mirrors, paint bowtie, paint tail lights, finish suspension, install rear BBK, and then all the performance goodies sitting around that need to go in... LPE GT2-3 cam, KP 806 heads, 90mm LS3 TB, 2.85 pulley, KP air-water aux tank and heat exchanger, run a dump pipe off the existing Corsa, install Tru-Trac diff, build the trans, F/R sway bars, full poly suspension bushings, remove hitch/spare, and other stuff im sure i forgot. i started the LED interior conversion, so yes i know my gauge cluster does not match the rest of the truck i havent done the cluster yet lol. so what do you all think- good direction so far?

John :cheers:

DSC00742_zpse6d351a4.jpg

DSC00739_zps1f0c946d.jpg

DSC00736_zps656dc6c4.jpg

DSC00732_zpsc020d924.jpg

DSC00730_zpsb4e035dd.jpg

DSC00725-1_zpsb39c8ad0.jpg

DSC00724_zps89a3ee61.jpg

DSC00716_zps979513ed.jpg

DSC00714_zps8b516773.jpg

DSC00711-1_zps9f223dd8.jpg

DSC00709_zps5ee7ab76.jpg

i know the issue, my keyboard is still messed up from that white RCSB clone i saw earlier on the billet wheels :drool: lol

I read your post before looking at the pics and thought "ditched the oem rims?!" But looks awesome!

yeah, i like the OE wheels but i wish they were 22". i really wanted to do a 22" with this drop, but more importantly the JGP wheels wont take a BBK, not even remotely close. the spokes are like 2 3/4" fat/deep its crazy

Edited by kelleyperformance (see edit history)