Just sold my 22's..............

cmoney23

I'm gonna be in the market soon and I really wanted tbss or chrome SS but I might just go with something no one has. I want something a lot lighter than 84lbs a piece lol. No sure yet tho. Something like this

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=7&ved=0CDIQFjAG&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.com%2Fgp%2Faw%2Fd%2FB004UR1MBU&ei=XgcwUcGWBpTU9ATUw4F4&usg=AFQjCNG8aV2GV00R8hYOeXoPYh0_eMar0A

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

racelines are very nice wheels but are pricey. for 24s they are about $890.00 per wheels :cry:

like these Mmmmm sex

894.jpg

888.jpg

869.jpg

If i were ever to do a clone or 2wd slammed truck I'd do something like this. maybe not this style for sure but something with a fatty lip

873.jpg

Edited by shawnss (see edit history)

damn shawn! i JUST got a new set of shoes for the JGP and now i see that 3rd raceline and i just made a mess :lol: that would look sick on a slammed black RCSB, right? :burnout:

HOLY HELL that clone RCSB looks clean! i love it, whered u find that?

IMO your truck is too big to be on small tires like you had before- id stick with no smaller than a 31" OD, 31.5"-32" being ideal for your drop. just make sure the wheels you get are a decent offset, a little higher than typical and you wont rub at all :thumbs:

22s id run 305/40R22

24s id run 295/35R24

i have 24s on the SSS but really want a set of 22s now, i just think they look better on an SS. dont get me wrong i love my wheels and 24s (if the right wheel) can look good on our trucks.. just my .02 :D

Im suprised not more SS's have billet wheels, top of the line wheels for top of the line trucks.

I triple that statement but my wallets says other wise lol.

Im suprised not more SS's have billet wheels, top of the line wheels for top of the line trucks.

yeah theres a very simple explaination for that... they are a lot more money lol. i prefer them on these trucks as well, for several reasons. they are just harder to find (usually not sitting in your average wheel store, etc) and twice the money. you still have one of the best looking sets of wheels on the SSS IMO... well, you did... you sold them right>?

Edited by kelleyperformance (see edit history)