Just sold my 22's..............

cmoney23

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Love this 22" rim !!!! But again, 5-lug. Gotta compromise with Our 6 X 5.5 Lug pattern...

5lugrim_zps077c2410.jpg

This is why i made a thread awhile back gauging interest in a 5lug conversion. Sportier rim choices with the 5lug, plus they just look badass. Yeah. Shop around for something of this style in a 6lug. I picked up the 2012 issue of the Ultimate Wheel and Tire guide. LOTS of sweet rims and tires in there. But they're $pendy!

I know what 330's look like on AB :jester: i have a ton of pictures of them but in 24s

And they look sick too!!! My only reason for thinking about goin with 24's is so i can fill up the wheel well

Edited by cmoney23 (see edit history)

And they look sick too!!! My only reason for thinking about goin with 24's is so i can fill up the wheel well

yes 24s do fill the wheel wells up pretty good. Im in differ about them. I have had 20", 22" and 24"s and over all I'd say I was the happiest with the 22"s these 24s I have on now do rub up front just a bit with my 3/4 drop. its not bad but it does rub at full lock with 305/35/24s for tires. If I charge wheels which im sure will happen at some point I will most likely be going with 22"s. possibly a set of reps either SSS or TBSS.

I just sold my BOSS 330s they started to pit in the dish area, only had them for a couple of years, during the winter I would put the stalkers on, keep them waxed and polished also. Dish style the water will sit on it. I will in time go with the 22 reps, no dish for water to sit in.

2204850302_large.jpg

Edited by SSmoothSilSS (see edit history)