How to install oem ss bumper cover

Cheyenne24

Hi guys i recently purchased my oem ss bumper cover and all the brackets from gmpartsdirect. My only questions are to you guys is why my bumper isn't sticking out as much as it should..i would appreciate your feedback.. Regular silverado bumper is under the cover with no valance cap... Did i install it wrong or what can i do to get it to the right fitment ?

Edited by CocaineSSClone (see edit history)

by the way the pics look it seem to be body lines arent linned up your driverside pic the bumper seem to be just a touch farther back than the fender..and on your last front pic the passanger side seem to "sit higher"like closer to the fender but it could just be the angle of the pics were taken

I bought the truck with the street scene bumper cover and it fit how the oem ss bumper cover should fit i will post up pics also not really sure whats wrong but gonna make sure that the brackets are fine, also when i had the bumper cap on the bottom bumper it fit fine i was thinking if that was the problem.

Edited by CocaineSSClone (see edit history)

so were the brackets bent or dose the bodyshop still have it??

Its still at the shop its getting painted and made a clone , but i haven't gone to tell them to check them out havent had time been at school the whole week