Parting out Black 2004 Silverado SS

amscholtz@comcast.net

need tail light socket for passenger side. I need the small one at the bottom or entire harness.... whichever way you want to sell it.

All the bed wiring will probably stay with the bed, but I will let you know if I pull it out.

I believe I have everyone updated on parts status and questions, if I missed anyone let me know please.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello, new to the SS forum. was wondering if you can let me know if you have the brake ducts if some PM me how much it would be to ship to 78582 in texas. thanks. also if they come as they are in the pics with the mesh grilles. thanks

hello, new to the SS forum. was wondering if you can let me know if you have the brake ducts if some PM me how much it would be to ship to 78582 in texas. thanks. also if they come as they are in the pics with the mesh grilles. thanks

Ducts got torn off in the accident, they are rebuildable but will need new tabs made and paint. They are $50 as is. They have the grills, if you are interested in them I can send some pictures.

Can u PM me some pics of the air intake?

I will send some pictures tomorrow morning when I get home.

Edited by Red454SS (see edit history)