Parting out Black 2004 Silverado SS

amscholtz@comcast.net

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not sure which series it is, it was on my truck when I bought it and he redid the exhaust recently so it has less than 5000 miles on it. I will add a picture when I get home tonight. 145 amp alternator I will sell separately for $50 plus shipping.

ill take the alternator for sure and muffler pending pics do you happen to have a sound clip of your old truck to? Edited by BLNAWAY (see edit history)

ill take the alternator for sure and muffler pending pics do you happen to have a sound clip of your old truck to?

http://i1274.photobucket.com/albums/y428/amscholtz/IMG_0601_zpsce273414.jpg

I don't have any sound clips of that muffler being used, but it was on my new truck when I bought it, I just went with dual exit instead.

I was just basing pricing on a thread I found here, that kit is beat up pretty badly but it does show that I am high on mine, I will do $300 plus shipping on it if you are interested.

Pm me if you're willing to sell the small pad on the rear bumper cover

Rear bumper will be sold as one piece.

Can I get pics of center console?

Center console is sold.

is a pcm avaible??

I think it will be going with the engine. If I sell the engine without it I will let you know.