Chase's truck is for sale!

The_aSSet

^^^Thats the plan here. Been looking at Z06's and Grand Sports since last summer but selling the truck is not an option, the forgeign vehicle can go :cool:

Also g/l Chase I hope you find a buyer as passionate about that truck as you were.

Seriously I would buy this truck tomorrow if I could. That truck just rawks, built like I would do it well almost.

I don't think I would have made it 1000 hp. But would have been close.

If I didnt need something to pull a travel trailer that bad boy would be mine waiting for me to show up at LAX

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Just happen to stop by . I still have the SS and never got around to advertising. im keeping it for now , been tuning on it a bit just enough to keep me busy . I did end up getting rid of my lifted duramax for a better daily driver since i havent towed with it for a couple years. I needed back in something fast but functional. so i got another supercharged v8 sedan in my garage.

ill post pics soon buy im in a modded 09 cts-v sedan in black with every option and i really like it. hoping to be knocking on 700 rwhp soon after going to see zippy for some dyno time and more.

Just happen to stop by . I still have the SS and never got around to advertising. im keeping it for now , been tuning on it a bit just enough to keep me busy . I did end up getting rid of my lifted duramax for a better daily driver since i havent towed with it for a couple years. I needed back in something fast but functional. so i got another supercharged v8 sedan in my garage.

ill post pics soon buy im in a modded 09 cts-v sedan in black with every option and i really like it. hoping to be knocking on 700 rwhp soon after going to see zippy for some dyno time and more.

*** Cough *** Cough *** ... You Suck ... *** Cough *** Cough ***

... :thumbs: ... Post pics soon ... :thumbs: ...

Welcome back man, glad to see you kept your SS... I wish I woulda known about that Duramax though! I'm looking for one now to lift and make my totally unpractical DD... I currently rock a lifted four door jeep Rubi and it is epic but has no balls at all... the mudd tires kill it! Anyways welcome back! You still have a set of track wheels and tires you may want to sell? You PM'd me about some awhile back but never heard back, I guess I know now it is probably because you kept the SS!!!

• 6 months later...