Chase's truck is for sale!

The_aSSet

I drove it yesterday . It drives like a dream in all honestly. Im getting it in 100% perfect condition to sell as I had to pull the trans and go through it after the throwdown. Went through the motor as well after the throwdown so its brand new . Now its time to be on the market . I have waitied since may last year to do so . I wqnt it to be perfect for the buyer and in case I want to drive it more. Afger yesterday I can say I will? drive it at least a couple times a week now. Ill be making more ads on this site soon. This truck drives amazing right now. Converter is perfectly matched at a 3k and 3.73 awd gears. It gets into boost very smoothly and just pulls .

the most important question is can it tow a travel trailer 25 to 27 foot... :wink:

This bad boy ticks all my boxes as a 2nd car. Once stateside and you still have it might just have to pry it from your fingers

It should ... Only problem is maybe having to turn it into a Righthand Drive ... Is that still the norm, for all Lefthand Drive imports???

I drove it yesterday . It drives like a dream in all honestly. Im getting it in 100% perfect condition to sell as I had to pull the trans and go through it after the throwdown. Went through the motor as well after the throwdown so its brand new . Now its time to be on the market . I have waitied since may last year to do so . I wqnt it to be perfect for the buyer and in case I want to drive it more. Afger yesterday I can say I will? drive it at least a couple times a week now. Ill be making more ads on this site soon. This truck drives amazing right now. Converter is perfectly matched at a 3k and 3.73 awd gears. It gets into boost very smoothly and just pulls .

Beautiful truck bro. We all missed hearing from ya. Stop in and say hi to your brothas from time to time. GL with selling her she's a sweet ride.