Chase's truck is for sale!

The_aSSet

$40,000 obo or trade for 08-09 Black C6 Z06

Oh id did not see the price the first time i looked at it.

As totally badass as that truck is, I dont think he will get $40K out of it. That just seems way to high even with all the mods. But if he get is more power to him. I just hope that if someone does buy it they do end up on here.

It really doesn't surprise me. It seems like over the last few years. he has lost interest in the truck. He has also brought up selling it a few times in the past. I personally couldn't do it. having that much money into it and if you don't owe anything on it I don't see the point. I hope it goes to a good home. its sure a BA truck and will be missed around here.

Beautiful truck. His pics from the photoshoot have been my desktop background for years. Then i got an SSS of my own and now of course i need an arrival blue on my desktop. Haha. But his truck is what inspired me to buy one and join the community. It sure is a monster! Hopefully it goes to the right buyer. Someone who will appreciate it and not blow it up! Haha.

Its not necessary for me to sell and I will keep it if I can let my better half allow me to have 3 vehicles. I have 3 trucks already and am ready for a 6 speed again. I want a modern car I can drive daily. Fit golf clubs in and just have fun in. Ive got offers for 30k on the ss which I am holding out on. Im open to offers but will not take any less than 35k . I need enough to buy the z06 or close to that.

I have some stuff I still need to sell for it like the 18 drag radials and the entire oem touchscreen nav w 6 disc that will bolt in . Thanks for missing me guys . Im just ready for new . Ive had the ss for near a decade.

[email protected] for inquiries . Take care everyone

Its not necessary for me to sell and I will keep it if I can let my better half allow me to have 3 vehicles. I have 3 trucks already and am ready for a 6 speed again. I want a modern car I can drive daily. Fit golf clubs in and just have fun in. Ive got offers for 30k on the ss which I am holding out on. Im open to offers but will not take any less than 35k . I need enough to buy the z06 or close to that.

I have some stuff I still need to sell for it like the 18 drag radials and the entire oem touchscreen nav w 6 disc that will bolt in . Thanks for missing me guys . Im just ready for new . Ive had the ss for near a decade.

[email protected] for inquiries . Take care everyone

Holy Sh*t its chase your the one that got me too get my ss