VHO Grill Bowtie

Indy13

Hey Guys/ Gals!

Any interest out there in purchasing a Shopman1 VHO Bowtie? I talked to him a while back and if there was still enough interest, he would possibly make a run of them. They look like the SS versions he's made. Just Google images to see them. They are built from high polished aircraft aluminum & would have hardware. These are replacements of the factory plastic junk, not overlays, very high quality and VERY RARE! I know we would need at least ten orders. All of this does come at a bit of a price, but considering the quality and craftsmanship, its a very fair price! The cost is just under $120ea.

If there is enough serious interest, more details will follow.

I think it's safe to say, this will be the last chance ever to purchase one!

Let me know, Thanks!post-1255-0-77714000-1361719201_thumb.jpg

As long as he stand behind it this time. I purchased what was supposed to be the last one and It does fit Nor does it look very good. I have been trying to find some one to make me one ever since but no one wants to do a 1 off part.

The metal separated under were the letters were milled out. It looks like it was pressed to much. The center of the emblem sits up to high as a result.

As long as he stand behind it this time. I purchased what was supposed to be the last one and It does fit Nor does it look very good. I have been trying to find some one to make me one ever since but no one wants to do a 1 off part.

The metal separated under were the letters were milled out. It looks like it was pressed to much. The center of the emblem sits up to high as a result.

I believe Shopman would! You're the first I've heard of someone having an issue with one! Could've been a early version or something?

If we get 10 orders and can get them into production, I'll stand behind it! I'm pretty picky, so I want a nice piece for my grille too. That's why I bugged the hell out of him (Shopman) to commit to making them.

With you ordering one, that puts us to 4 confirmed, we'll need 6 more. I will be on vacation next week. If we have enough serious orders by the time I'm back (March 9th) we will get the ordering process going! If there's not enough by then, we will cancel the orders.

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

EEEEEK!!!

Is there only four VHO guys out there that want a high quality custom Bowtie?

I know these trucks are getting old, but damn, I still want to trick mine out! I mean, it's all I could afford to spend on a truck right now. This way I have money to do some things to it. I cant leave anything stock! What a great platform to start with! A rare HP Silverado! Am I missing something out there guys?

EEEEEK!!!

Is there only four VHO guys out there that want a high quality custom Bowtie?

I know these trucks are getting old, but damn, I still want to trick mine out! I mean, it's all I could afford to spend on a truck right now. This way I have money to do some things to it. I cant leave anything stock! What a great platform to start with! A rare HP Silverado! Am I missing something out there guys?

Definitely no shortage of !!!!!!!!! :P