Sign in to follow this  
GI.SS

SSS.com decals

I thought someone was making the silveradoss.com decals....? Rather pick one up from a member than outsource. I'd really like to put one on the passenger side front windshield running alone the a - pillar

Official Site decals are done by reflective concepts. They are amazing quality, and have a lifetime warranty.

http://www.reflectiveconcepts.com/p170/SilveradoSS.com-Decal/product_info.html?osCsid=r4nomn249nm247q78j9r64kth4

Josh can you make this link a sticky somewhere so we can have easier access to it? I think more people might have stickers if they knew there were stickers for sale.

Josh can you make this link a sticky somewhere so we can have easier access to it? I think more people might have stickers if they knew there were stickers for sale.

good call. i agree.

They ARE nice. I have the red one on my rear window.

I only saw the small ones on their website. I was curious if they made a larger one?

I only saw the small ones on their website. I was curious if they made a larger one?

X2

I think they give you the option to make them a little bigger for an extra dollar.

Haha lol like that too