SSS Makover teaser pictures

Texas_Veteran

• 2 weeks later...

WOW just WOW! that came out great man, i hope your happy with it. looks like they did it right too :thumbs: now im jealous :cry: someone has a prettier two tone than me now! like they say, theres always going to be something bigger and better lol :D again, love it, good work . i know how long youd been planning all this and the thought behind it. but its so worth it once you see the final product, im sure your loving it

John :cheers:

When i saw the first pics of the cab only painted weeks ago, i held my judgement, as i wasnt a fan of the graphics paint job accent... but i wanted to see it all together until i said something. I am glad i did, because all together it looks really really clean. They did a nice job. I really like it.

Grats man, its an 1 of a kind!

Mannnn... Where are some more pics of this thing? It feels like I have been watching this thread forever!,

Posted 28 March 2013 - 09:24 PM

I moved all of the pictures to the first post so that you wouldn't have to search through the whole thread for the pictures. My wheels definately need a good cleaning. What do you think?

• 2 weeks later...

Looks awesome! Thanks for some ideas. How well are the door poppers working for you?

Thanks. The door poppers are working good now. At first it was blowing fuses rather quickly. That got sorted out, and now everything is working as it is supposed to.