SSS Makover teaser pictures

Texas_Veteran

That's a cool signature pic you have

Thank you. I can't remember who made it for me, but someone on this forum made it for me years ago. I've been happy with it, but once my SS is out of the shop I will have to update it.

I see that you are from the Abilene, TX area. I was born in Haskell, and raised in Knox City which is about an hour north of Abilene. I have a cousin that has a body shop in Abilene and he has a black SS also.

Not much of an update here, but I went in to talk to the painter and we laid out the graphics that he is going to paint. I didn't take any pictures of it taped out, but I hope to go in tomorrow and see where he is with it. It will definately be different but not too over the top.

Yesterday I went to the shop and me and the painter threw around some ideas for what to do with the paint. After about an hour of laying down tape we came up with a design that I was happy with. Then we chose colors to lay down as well. He only got the cab done today, and I should have everything done by the end of next week. He is still waiting on a part to get my bed done, and to relocate the gas fill tube. I hope he finishes that by the middle of next week. So, here is what is done so far. It is a silver stripe bordered with a white pinstripe, but my phone camera didn't catch the colors too good.

Drivers Side:

Paint1.jpeg

Passenger side:

Paint4.jpeg

Looks good

I know truck just got painted but was wondering are you gonna put the badges on or leave them off for the smooth look

For now I'm going to leave the badges off. I have them if I decide that they should go back on.

I love the colors, the design you have reminds me of NashSS' old truck before he sold it. Hope you get to enjoy the truck on the road soon!

edit - if you do leave the badges off I would love to see the pictures as I am contemplating de-badging my truck.

Edited by 03mass (see edit history)