SSS Makover teaser pictures

Texas_Veteran

I have an idea were ur gas filler is going to be

1. inside ur rear left wheel well

2. thought ur bottom floor of ur bed

Good guesses, but 1 is a definate no, and 2 is a partial yes, but it won't just be in the bed. That would be a pain in the ass since I have a Gaylord Speedstur cover that I would have to push up, and then climb into the bed to fill it up.

wow looking great brother! :thumbs: cant wait to see the final product :D

one of these days my lazy cripple ass is going to shave my handles that i made plates/wiring for 2-3 years ago :lol:

Edited by kelleyperformance (see edit history)

I went to check on the progress tonight. Thy did block the entire truck, and smooth out the tailgate, and rollpan. So, I was pleased with the progress. I didn't get pictures of the sides, because other than being blocked smooth they look like the previous pictures. So, here is the ass end smoothed out. I was using my phone so the pictures are not the best.

Tailgate

Tailgate.jpeg

Another angle.

Bed.jpeg

I'm gonna guess either behind d side taillight or behind lic plate. Looks really clean with the door handles n tailgate shaved. That's another thing I'd like to do on mine as well. Not feeling the paint combo tho IMO.

Not everyone is going to like what I'm doing to my SS, but that's ok. I will be the one driving her and enjoying her.

You got to be yourself, and nobody likes it thats their problem !!! But looks great so far !!!

I did a edit, Thats post # 200 for me !!!

Edited by SSchevySS (see edit history)

Looking good. Hopefully people will keep there damn hands off this time.

I no longer live in So Cal, and I live in the country now in NC. So, if someone comes out here to mess with me or my SS then me and my 1911 .45 will have an answer for them this time. Gotta love Pro Gun states. lol