sold replicas, bought replicas

THATGUYCRUZ

Well that stupid tire shop called me this morning. They said "hey Cruz, im at our distributor and they dont have your tire and size here. They dont carry nitto anymore. They have one here but its a 295/30 I can get that one for you or a michellen in the same size you have now." I was like no dude, Im not mismatching tires or sizes. He text me and said we are stopping by a few shops to see if we can find it. So I went ahead and called a couple of shops and found a place that can get it today so i send these idiots the info and said you can go there and get my tire oh and by the way there is another wheel scratched to hell we didnt see yesterday, and sent a pic of it. This is a nighmare! Another day off to a bad start. I should have just stayed withe the chromes.

Edited by THATGUYCRUZ (see edit history)

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Cruz nice truck. wanted to ask you what susp mods you have done? and Did you paint that pinstripe on or is it tape? Also what tire size are you running now and what size did you have with the chrome ones?

Hey Cruz nice truck. wanted to ask you what susp mods you have done? and Did you paint that pinstripe on or is it tape? Also what tire size are you running now and what size did you have with the chrome ones?

Sorry I barely seen this for some reason. I have djm 3/4, lower control arms, shackles and hangers. I had my buddy's shop do the pin stripe for me at metroplexkustoms.com chrome wheels I had 265/35 all around and now I have 285/40 i think it might be 285/35 i cant remember in the rear and two of the old ones in the front until I can afford to replace those also and have matching size all the way around.

Thanks, I think that the 3/4 on a ss is the same as a 2/4 on my lt, so it should look real nice. I think I am going to get the chrome ones and when the chrome starts looking like shit I will get them powdercoated.