sold replicas, bought replicas

THATGUYCRUZ

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arlington Texas! Someone kept my number from craigslist and is texting me right now, and he is kicking himself in the ass for not calling sooner. He is trying to buy my factorys now. What is a good price for silver factory Sss wheels? Tires arent any good, they basically just hold air.

Tire shop ****ed me good guys! They ruined one of my brand new tires, I have to go back tomorrow and he is getting me another brand new one, and he scratched the lip of two of my wheels to hell. He tried to touch it up and tried to pull a fast one on me. Said he was going to send it off to have it fixed. I said oh hell what if and most likely it won't match than what. He said ill buy you a new wheel than. I've had the worst day ever. That's cause it was just one wheel we were talking about, I got home and seen another one that was scratched even more but I guess it was on the bottom and I didn't see it.

post-20893-0-41462800-1363223253_thumb.jpg

post-20893-0-73413000-1363223301_thumb.jpg

post-20893-0-68793000-1363223316_thumb.jpg

post-20893-0-04968600-1363223338_thumb.jpg

post-20893-0-32820200-1363223346_thumb.jpg

Tire shop ****ed me good guys! They ruined one of my brand new tires, I have to go back tomorrow and he is getting me another brand new one, and he scratched the lip of two of my wheels to hell. He tried to touch it up and tried to pull a fast one on me. Said he was going to send it off to have it fixed. I said oh hell what if and most likely it won't match than what. He said ill buy you a new wheel than. I've had the worst day ever. That's cause it was just one wheel we were talking about, I got home and seen another one that was scratched even more but I guess it was on the bottom and I didn't see it.

Man, Cruz, I'm sure sorry to hear that.

What a downer.

Let the guy buy you knew ones if he will. Maybe he'll learn something from it.

Good luck Bud, Hope you get it straightened out.

Man, Cruz, I'm sure sorry to hear that.

What a downer.

Let the guy buy you knew ones if he will. Maybe he'll learn something from it.

Good luck Bud, Hope you get it straightened out.

Thx, yeah ill keep you guys posted tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully he complys and I don't get sent to jail. I predict the hulk to appear tomorrow. Besides the bad news, what do you guys think about the wheels with the pin stipe?