sold replicas, bought replicas

THATGUYCRUZ

OK, I have my chrome Sss replica 22''s on craigslist. I want to trade them for black replicas, only because I dont want to ruin perfectly good chrome when I know there is someone out there that wants chrome instead. Long story short, I havent gotten any real offers and today someone offered to buy them from me for $775 without tires. Should I just sell them and turn around and purchase new black replicas like I want or hold off and hope someone will eventually trade me straight up for black reps??? If I buy new ones im going to have to come out of pocket a lil bit vs trading someone straight up if the chance ever arrises. What do you guys think?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Cruz, I thougbt you wanted to trade for a black set and then powdercoat them silver?

Yeah I want to ride murdered out for a while and than down the line shoot those black ones silver. Yeah I've had three bites off Craigslist and te next day when the guy said he's available he avoids my phone calls. Happened the same all three times. Craigslist is hit or miss. Looks like ill most likely be selling these than. Do you guys think $775 is a good price? I can't even remember how much I paid for them.

• 3 weeks later...

Well someone finally called me from craigslist. They are on their way now to buy my wheels only for $850, 8 for the wheels and 50 for the tire service on removing my tires since they arent for sale. Already called my buddy at the wheel distributor and he is getting me a brand new set of black reps for $820. Not bad, and I figure after I get tired of being murdered out I can coat them silver and will be able to succesfully say I have had all three finishes of wheel on my truck lol. Than I will trully know which ones I like best and can go back to that finish permanantly. Only thing I have left to murder on my truck is the tails and the badges. Plasti for the badges and ill figure out the best way for the tails. Not a bad deal, what you guys think?