Cam for DD

What do you guys think is the best cam for my AWD DD with the following mods;

Shiftkit, TBTC, Servos, AEM Intake, TBSS Intake, Ported TBSS TB, Shorty Headers, Dual Flowmaster 40s, Wheatly Tune

I was looking at maybe the 212/218 .558/.563 115LSA or 212/218 .522/.529 114LSA with ls6 springs and hardened push rods (not sure what length though).

Thanks for the help.

Edited by silverss05 (see edit history)

My plan is just to have something DD friendly, able to do some towing (Double jet skit trailer and a 7x12 foot enclosed trailer), and something where I don't have to switch my TC out again. This would probably be my last power adder. Would something in the 220 range be better or worse? What do you recommend?

Those would be fine for a DD nice mild cams, you could go bigger just all depends on what you want the cam to do and what rpm you want it to come on, lots of choices do your research, do you want it to lope? be a sleeper? How high do you want it to pull to, rpm wise? Just a suggestion TSP makes some good cams with your choice in LSA might check them out also

Those would be fine for a DD nice mild cams, you could go bigger just all depends on what you want the cam to do and what rpm you want it to come on, lots of choices do your research, do you want it to lope? be a sleeper? How high do you want it to pull to, rpm wise? Just a suggestion TSP makes some good cams with your choice in LSA might check them out also

I am clueless when it comes to all these things. I want something a little more than a sleeper but not to extreme. I had got those numbers from TSP. I guess I am looking more for suggestions for the mods I already have done since I don't know much about cams...

yeah but the LS6 cam is pretty mild... its even smaller than the cams he first listed. its a great cam for a completely stock mannered truck that will gain some TQ, but on an NA setup (especially larger c.i. motors like 6.0) it leaves some to be desired. Personally i like the LPE GT11 camshaft for an NA LQ9, the idle isnt rough but its noticabilly different than stock, and the power band is fairly wide on it. 215/231 .631/.644 118 CL

I have the Comp XR265HR 212/218 .522/.529. It's a nice dd cam, more noticable power and torque. I run LS6 springs and stock torque converter. I think the 269HR would've been a little better, but i got a pretty good deal on this one.