FS: Delphi 42lb/hr 8.1L/marine injectors

i have a set (8) Delphi injectors 42lb. these are the injectors that come on the 8.1L GM motors in the silverado/avalanche/suburban, some Mercury Marine GM big blocks, and in the Magnacharger Radix kits. they use your exsising OEM truck "Multec II" injector connectors, so no wiring harness changes/connectors needed. these are shorter than LS1 style injectors and must be used with injector "cups"/extensions to be run on a stock LS1 fuel rail/manifold. the injectors have about 35k miles on them, and were flushed with sea foam every oil change. there is no rust or corrosion in or on them, and no leaks. these were on a Radix kit and work perfectly, no issues. price is $250 shipped. shoot me an email or a PM.

John :cheers:

very nice i gota see how deep my pocket is today i could really use these but just bought some other stuff from another member

my take 2payment one down to hold??

how long until you have the money?

Where can I find injector cups

ebay, CBM makes them. heres the link- CBM injector cups (you just swap the o-rings on the bottom from the injectors, ignore the LS7 to LS2 thing)

Edited by kelleyperformance (see edit history)