Kelley Performance 4"/100mm Intake

here is one of our new products we offer. there will be a few new topics over the next week with all the products we offer, but here is a popular one- this is a custom 4"/100mm (the whole way, no choke downs) intake for a MP112/122 Radix supercharger that goes from your airbox to your throttle/j-tube. it uses a 4"/100mm MAF housing that we fabricate (one pictured is LPE, but three times the price so we make our own) and uses a GM MAF that has a higher range so you can properly tune your modified truck as the OEM MAF will max out with the Radix setups. so for those not running SD this helps alot with your tune. PM me for details, prices, and to order :cheers:

John

KPCarandCustomerPics391_zps9f902619.jpg

KPCarandCustomerPics393_zpsad75f014.jpg

KPCarandCustomerPics396_zpsdd8f31c0.jpg

pic of it in the truck

100_1018.jpg

I know its not part of the topic, but is that a true Gibbs in the back ground? That looks like a Gibbs tube, and a front bumper cover. I couldn't be for sure without the Gibbs wheels. Sorry, I am a fan lol

yep #335, its one of our trucks :D

why thank you sir :D

btw this intake on a radix has shown an average gain of 6-8 WHP on STOCK radix applications, double on higher boost applications on our Dynojet. and we also sell a 90mm TB conversion kit for the 3 bolt J tubes, that does NOT require changing the whole J-tube!! (saves money and no disassembly of blower) the two items together have shown a gain of roughly 20-25 RWHP on 10 psi Radix setup. and of course if you bought the two together, theres a discount ;)

Edited by kelleyperformance (see edit history)

I have my maggie and a 90mm jtube awaiting install, I plan on a x-link and LS2 tb, but im curious on the price of the intake tube.

do you already have the stuff? the LS2 TB is alot more than the LS3 and is no benefit to it. we have LS3 TB's in stock, OE and ported. ported are usually good for 5-7 RWHP on a stock LS3/7 (over stock LS3/7 TB).

looking good wish i had a supercharger

we can fix that :D

How have you been feeling John? Haven't seen you around in a while.....

Also, have you thought about becoming a Supporting Vender here on the boards???

im hanging in there! going to take a bit longer to get rid of me :jester: thanks for asking!

yeah i prob should become a vendor...

John are the LS3 throttle bodys 100mm?,I currently am running a 90 mm tb will this air tube fit?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

yes this intake fits right up to a 90mm TB. and no, the LS3 TBs are the same size as the LS2/7 TB just half the price. FAST does make a 92mm and a 102mm, and Nick Williams makes a 102 mm as well. obv the 102's are no benefit to the Radix as the opening is only about 90mm, but they work great on the FAST 102mm manifolds (just big money combined, like $2000)

I'm going to guess that these aren't CA legal. Damn

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

no this intake tube/MAF setup will not throw your CARB emissions out of line, and i can just make it with the PCV inlet built in so you keep your PCV emissions-friendly too :thumbs:

Edited by kelleyperformance (see edit history)

John can you pm me your number?, I saw it in a previous thread but cant find it now.

Also can you gives us more info on that black/orange vette in your other post?.

its in my sig :D right above my email address. you have better luck texting me, im not great with the phone i get busy/distracted :lol: what do you want to know about that vette???

its in my sig :D right above my email address. you have better luck texting me, im not great with the phone i get busy/distracted :lol: what do you want to know about that vette???

Just pics it looks badass