whipped a punk in a 350z today

8hnpSS

wasnt in my truck i was in my z28 i havnt driven the SS in 3 months now :(. its been raining for 2 days and washed all the salt off the roads for once so i went out for a spirited drive lol. im going along cruising in 4th doing about 40~ and this punk in a black 350z decides to ride my bumper by like 1 inch. once the road opened i gave him nice down shift into second and got top of 4th when he was like 2-3 cars back then he realized he had no shot lol. he still kept tailgating me and we got a red light together. so i gave him the works on that to lol. really just miss going fast i cant wait to take the truck out

Nice kill. I can't stand tailgaters I had one the other day to. He tried to pass me when I was going 10 over the speed limit and every time he tries to pass I left h sittin out there lol

Nice kill. those 350z run pretty decent for what they are. so Im sure he was bummed once it lost. I to hate people that tailgate. I normally just go slower when they do that. then once they try to pass I lay into it and wont let them pass. I know its dick move but thats what they get for tailgating.

i do the same thing man it just sucks when im in my H2 anything can pass up that thing lol. if im in my camaro lets say im in 4th ill throw it in second and engine brake the shit out of them. no rev match or nothing just a easy downshift it always gets them staying away. one person nearly hit the curb once because they didnt have time to slow down haha

nice, i hate to say it cause its stereotyping but almost every person i come across in a Z or G always are kinda douchey... (if you own one, not trying to offend its just MOST people down here who own them). always good to hear one get the doors blown off :D they always think they run like 9s for some reason :lol:

your truck wouldve walked it anyways :thumbs:

• 3 weeks later...

nice, i hate to say it cause its stereotyping but almost every person i come across in a Z or G always are kinda douchey... (if you own one, not trying to offend its just MOST people down here who own them). always good to hear one get the doors blown off :D they always think they run like 9s for some reason :lol:

your truck wouldve walked it anyways :thumbs:

Haha ain't that the truth. They usually have that lean when they drive too. Lol

• 2 weeks later...