Dmax KILL

BLNAWAY

so yesterday leaving work i pulled up nxt to my buddy who has a 04 chevy dmax 2500 its got 5" turbo back exhaust and efi live tune. so we were driving side by side talkn. then i heard him drop it down a gear and could hear the turbo spooling then he trys to take off on me we were goin about 20-25 so i hammered on it and blew him away had 3-4 lenghts on him easy. he finnal got caught up to me few block down the road. he pulled up nxt to me i laughed. he procced to tell me he'd smoke me from a dig which made me laugh harder and said lets go so we stop in the road. 3 honks and byebye it wasnt even close i cant tell ya how many lenghts i had on him it was to far to tell LOL

Nice. the dmax run hard with a little bit of work. they weigh a lot. but that boost helps them get moving. So for the SS truck to hang with one thats awesome. they can push a lot of boost in stock form.

ya my buddys is a RCSB dmax got bigger tires it runs good for a deisle i was pretty shocked he didnt stay with me better i was really expecting it to be closer

Nice kill you mess with enough u will find one that will show u nothing but a trail of black soot lol. Nice kill tho

haha that's what I was expecting...I'm sure I'm come across one that'll whoop me

But I'm 2 for 2 on deisles beat this one and awhile back I walked over a stock 06' power stroke ford

Edited by BLNAWAY (see edit history)

I have put it on about a dozen so far but a f250 gave me a run one day lol it was only about half a truck length. My brothers Dmax is fast but I don't know if its as fast as mine with the cam. He can't launch it for shit it spins like crazy