Ram kill

BlueAWDSS

So I am surrounded my mostly mopar guys. Well this one guy I know has a 05 ram superbee. He has an exhaust and I think an intake. Well he got to talking crap the other night and said he would put a spanking on my SS. I said no way. So we go out to a straight road that we know of and line up. I get him right off the line of course (AWD FTW) and by the time it was done he was about 4 trucks behind me. Let's just say he shut up really quickly. It was fun and funny.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Nice kill I have done the same thing 2 different times. I killed a dodge yesterday not even trying. I pulled out to pass a guy on a back road and he floored it. Lol I went by him with easy he looked pissed lol.

Best thing is is that I talked some crap to him after that. I was like I am heavier than you, I have more drive train loss, and less power. The problem with the rams is the transmission. They are geared totally wrong in the trans. If they figured out how to do there trans right it would be fast.

Nice Kill.

IDK why ram owners think they are so fast, I really think Dodge lied about the HP numbers in the 5.7L Hemi. I have had so many RC SB Hemi Rams with mods, try to race me, and none of them have one, and I only have a Tune, exhaust, Intake and thats it.

On second thought I don't think they lied about numbers. I know it is geared wrong. Reason is is because look at the Grand Cherokee SRT8. Those things are WICKED. I mean it is the 6.1 and now the 6.4 but there AWD system and trans is all Mercedes. And they run like a raped ape. I will not screw with those.

• 1 year later...

So I am surrounded my mostly mopar guys. Well this one guy I know has a 05 ram superbee. He has an exhaust and I think an intake. Well he got to talking crap the other night and said he would put a spanking on my SS. I said no way. So we go out to a straight road that we know of and line up. I get him right off the line of course (AWD FTW) and by the time it was done he was about 4 trucks behind me. Let's just say he shut up really quickly. It was fun and funny.

Nice kill. Those superbees and daytonas, LOL, they think those decals they added to the truck added horsepower.