Smoked a G35 coupe last night..

super88

the guy was a friends with my friend.. It was after playing some ball at 24 Hour Fitness last night.. We raced twice, one from a roll and dig.. walked him on the roll we started at a 15 mph roll lol and from a dig not even close.. I have the video from the dig.. Ill try to upload it.

Edited by super88 (see edit history)

Nice kill. my buddy owns a 04 G35 coupe v6 6 speed manuel. for what the are they move ok. I have driven his a few times after he had been drinking so I would drive sober of course. It was fun because thats when he would tell me to drift it and race it, the down fall I found with the car was if you had traction control on you were screwed. The car wont let you drop the clutch. if you did drop the clutch with TC on it would kill all the power and the car was super slow. but once the TC was off man it was a blast drifting it. they power slide great. not to high jack your thread but they are pretty neat little cars. heres his, mostly stock with just a few bolt ons. IMG_7279_zps5bc17d60.jpg

Edited by shawnss (see edit history)

Nice kill. my buddy owns a 04 G35 coupe v6 6 speed manuel. for what the are they move ok. I have driven his a few times after he had been drinking so I would drive sober of course. It was fun because thats when he would tell me to drift it and race it, the down fall I found with the car was if you had traction control on you were screwed. The car wont let you drop the clutch. if you did drop the clutch with TC on it would kill all the power and the car was super slow. but once the TC was off man it was a blast drifting it. they power slide great. not to high jack your thread but they are pretty neat little cars. heres his, mostly stock with just a few bolt ons. IMG_7279_zps5bc17d60.jpg

No worries man.. I actually wanted to buy one as a daily driver lol

i had a 04 G35 coupe myself with injen CAI and cat back 6 speed, ran strong, it was fun to drive