How to install custom SSS flood light

BLNAWAY

• 5 weeks later...

bump..........any word yet on the blue sets. Still wanting them. Thanks Dave

sorry for the delay guys i did get "some ss" lights in but there was a mix up cause the ones i got where the TBSS logo so had to send them back and the correct style is being reshipped to me, i haven't forgotten about you guys still got my list with color ppl want and will be contacting for paypal when i get em

thanks for your patients guys :pepsicheer:

Alex

Didn't know I could still get these. If possible and you have extras I would take a green or blue, heck even white pair. Let me know. Thanks

I did get xtra blue and white, however i DIDNT order any green but can get them if you would like green let me kno asap that way i can get it added in

• 1 month later...

Reds come in yet?

Well I suppose I could do white if you have them. But if there is any chance of green let me know.

just texted my supplyer, he hasn't done anything with my order yet says he will order em tomorrow. I haven't forgotten about anybody and he hasn't forgotten my order, just he is a very very busy guy but I will have. 8 in red, white & blue and I ordered 3 set in green for ya slowroller

I'm also picking up some creed headlight bulb have a 3600 lm, so I'll try em on my truck first see how well they work and brightness

I'll keep you all posted

• 2 weeks later...

just texted my supplyer, he hasn't done anything with my order yet says he will order em tomorrow. I haven't forgotten about anybody and he hasn't forgotten my order, just he is a very very busy guy but I will have. 8 in red, white & blue and I ordered 3 set in green for ya slowroller

I'm also picking up some creed headlight bulb have a 3600 lm, so I'll try em on my truck first see how well they work and brightness

I'll keep you all posted

Any updates?