How to install custom SSS flood light

BLNAWAY

this is for the people who order my SSS flood light and i will contuine to do buys. this install is pretty stright forward i tryed to get as many pics as i could at the time

**ONLY USE 9v BATTERY TO TEST LIGHTS AS I CAN ONLY "WARRENTY" DEFECTS BEFORE INSTALL**

1) remove door pannle and plastic sheeting(you dont have to unhook the harnesses if you dont mind the door pannle hanging or have someone hold it and the tape the conner of the plastic up out of the way)

photo-13.jpg

2) Mark and drill hole with the provided hole saw. now for this i mesured and figured out the best place to mount these when looking looking at the left bottom conner of the door theres 3 cut outs 2 square once on flat portion of the pannle and a rectangle on a seam. you want to line the housing or lense up with the rectangle. and drill up from the bottom this bit will last for both doors but looks pretty rough after lol. best to use air power drill

photo-22.jpg

photo-16.jpg

3) Install light by sliding the wiring and the light from bottom of door up thru the hole you just cut. then install the retainer that screws on to the light

photo-15.jpg

photo-14.jpg

4) Now to wire it in i use the connector for the light in the door cubby slot since that is wired to the door adjar switch to kick on with doam light when door opens, splice and sodder the wires together.(this is one of many ways im sure you can wire these but this is the simplest)

photo-22.jpg

5) Reinstall door pannle NOTE WHEN YOU INSTALL DOOR PANNLE REMOVE THE CUBBY HOLE BULB TO PREVENT OVER HEATING OR POSSIBLE SHORT and repeat on passanger side

BIG THANKS TO ALL YOU GUYS FOR THE SUPPORT

hope you enjoy your lights

O ya almost forgot this is how they look

photo-18.jpg

photo-20.jpg

Edited by BLNAWAY (see edit history)

I think they turned out better than anyone expected. I also missed out on these. I didnt think they would be that detailed. I figured they would be blurry, but they turned out killer!! Ill be in on the next group buy for sure!

I think they turned out better than anyone expected. I also missed out on these. I didnt think they would be that detailed. I figured they would be blurry, but they turned out killer!! Ill be in on the next group buy for sure!

Ya some people were iffy about em... but the pics speak for themselfs

• 5 weeks later...