Newbie from New Jersey

tokusuke

Thank you so much for all of the welcome messages!

Mark, I also work in NYC! (Wall st) & I drive my SS everyday to commute to Manhattan. If you see my truck somewhere in the city pls wave at me! ;-)

welcome man!! i see you got your truck from miller GMC i bought my old DD yukon from them a few years ago. what part of jersey are you from?

Thanks man. Yes I got the truck from Miller GMC! I live in Bergen County NJ.

sweet!! so am i. maybe one day ill see you driving threw. you probably wont see me in my truck lol its in storage keep an eye out for a black H2 with firefighter plates

sweet!! so am i. maybe one day ill see you driving threw. you probably wont see me in my truck lol its in storage keep an eye out for a black H2 with firefighter plates

Nice! I always see a blue SS parked in a small shopping mall (there are KFC and Dunkin Donuts)on River road in Hackensack.

I remember that SS had stock rims so i don't think it's yours but it looked really clean. Anyways wave at me when you see me in my SS!

I work in hackensack but thats not my truck. My truck rarley ever goes to work lol and when it does its down in the lowest smallest parking garage where no one will ever look. I also drive up to wayne almost everyday i go to Willy P so ill definitley keep my eye open

• 2 weeks later...