Check Out This Unbelievable Interior + Truck

BlueAKSSS

Like already said, How can someone do that. It amazes me how people can do this to vehicle and more less there house. Truck looked great afterward. How many total man hours do you think you had in the whole process?

Pretty crazy that someone could live like that. I'm not sure how many hours I spent on it but I do know it was a couple of weeks of my time to get it back into shape.

As far as the original engine, I checked the oil and it was at a good level so I tried to start it but it would start just cranked over sounded like it only was compressing on like 4 cylinders. So I pulled it and sure enough blown head gaskets the worst I have ever seen. He kept running it with the blown gasket on the passenger side and the firing of the engine eat though the aluminum of the head into the coolant passages and out the side. Also it was missing the drivers side o2 sensor so it looks like the plugs on the driver side fouled out since that side had compression. Now that the truck is gone, I messed with the old motor, and pulled the pan and everything looks fine. My friend had an extra 862 head so I cleaned up the pistons and mating surfaces on both sides. Then I stuck some new head gaskets on for the heck of it so one day I'll test start it and see if I can make it run.

• 1 month later...