PICS of 5% windshield tint inside and outside.

MobbinSS

just so you know.... you can do jail time if you hurt or kill someone and they see the tint on there.

or if you get in a fender bender, you can get sewed or fined. Take it from a guy that's had the windshield tint before, but not today.

I got a script for window tint playboy!

KB-

heck yeah looks sick. you are one brave soul. As much as I like it. its not something I could do. just to much of a risk for me. cops are pretty laid back around here. but I'm not sure if I could get away with it. Ill keep with my 14 inch sun strip.

heck yeah looks sick. you are one brave soul. As much as I like it. its not something I could do. just to much of a risk for me. cops are pretty laid back around here. but I'm not sure if I could get away with it. Ill keep with my 14 inch sun strip.

lol I use to have a 13 inch one, didn't last long though. Matter of fact I've had my whole windshield tinted almost 3x as long as the brow and I never got pulled over til just recently.

• 2 weeks later...

I used to do tint. I had a 2000 Volvo s70 that had double limo on all the back and single layer limo on the fronts, 35%all the way down the front windshield with a 8 inch limo strip over the 35. It was DARK. The tint that I used was solar guard HP series. There limo tint is 3%. And yes my backs registered 0. I loved it but finally all of the tickets caught up with me. Typically now I won't go under 15%. That way officers can still see a figure and most of the time leave you alone.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

got to love dark tint :cheers: i have 15% on my windshield on the SSS, 0% on the rest. other vehicles 20% on the front 5% on the rest. its not too hard to get a medical exemption for the tint, we all have them at the shop :thumbs: looks good! IMO windshield tint just makes any car look more aggressive

DSCF1325.jpg

co-worker/buddys truck:

photo.jpg

Where did you get it done at?

at first i got 20% all around including windshield at Dr. Vinyl. then i wanted to re wrap in 5 on the sides and back window. that was done a CCA motorsport

got to love dark tint :cheers: i have 15% on my windshield on the SSS, 0% on the rest. other vehicles 20% on the front 5% on the rest. its not too hard to get a medical exemption for the tint, we all have them at the shop :thumbs: looks good! IMO windshield tint just makes any car look more aggressive

yeah man that two tone looks so much better with black windows. and i can see out my windshield just fine!