BSER Rollpans 12-2012

VADERSS

Bob called today to let me know that he finished them over the weekend and is starting to box them up. I am getting him as many last minute names as I can to save you guys the shipping and me the hassle, but I have to recieve full payment so he can ship one to you. Just give me a call.

Check, Money Order, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Dustin Mintern

Diesel Addiction LLC

Shop: 910-763-1796

Cell: 330-442-7879

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just talked to Bob. He has some construction going on at his business and needs the space where the roll pans are stored, so he is shipping them all to me. If you call and pay for one ASAP I can try to catch it before he has them all boxed up so that you can pay $450 shipped directly from him.

After he boxes them up to ship to me it will be too late and the price will have to go up to cover the expense of shipping it twice. When they get here I will be able to weigh and measure the boxes and come up with the new price. Most likely they will end up over $500.

Diesel Addiction

Shop: 910-763-1796

Cell: 330-442-7879

Edited by Diesel Addiction (see edit history)

I was interested in his last batch, key word being interested. Was in and out of the hospital so it wasn't a good time for me. Simply put, why has the price increased $100? I am interested but also know other custom rollpans being made that fit our SSS. I am not knocking Diesel in anyway, but with price increases I dont know. And yes my reading comprehension may be bad so if I missed something please correct me.

I thank you Diesel for taking action as this is always infamous, I can include myself into the "I want one" category but I have money laying to purchase so its just a matter of getting me to the Post Office for a money order to you.

Also will you become a Vendor on this site for selling these pans?

Simply put, why has the price increased $100?

because he is taking his own time and money to get this together, he has to have them sit around his shop/warehouse (holding costs), repackaging into individual boxes, etc etc. No one else stepped up to the plate and he saw the opportunity. Can't be a business without turning profit.

Yoooo Its been a minute since I hace posted. What up everyone. Its good to be back. Def looking fot a BSER rollpan so mark me down and letme knoe payment info had A baby and the ssr has been on the last to do list. But def want to get a pan. Please pm me or let me know im on the list thank you!

As a Diesel Performance shop I don't think that becoming a vendor on a non-diesel site would be very beneficial to me. I saw that Bob (BSER) was not a vendor and didn't think I would need to become one to put up the money to get him to make another batch for everyone's benefit. This is the only batch I will be buying from Bob - I just wanted a roll pan (and a spare) for my Diesel SS clone project and had to buy at least 10 at once to make that happen. I figured it would help others that couldn't get a group of 10 buyers together at once and am just looking to break even on them. The reason the price will go up is that I am paying $450 shipped for them (just like his last batch), so if you pay before he ships them I can have him ship it to you at that $450 price. If you wait until he's shipped them to me then I have $450 in it getting it here, then have to repackage it and pay to ship it to you. The price has to go up to cover those costs so I can break even.

I am interested, have the money right now but will not know until April 1st if I want one. If my truck fits in my garage without needing the roll pan, I will pass. If my truck doe not fit and I need the roll pan you have a customer. I personally like the bumper look best and provides most safety, but if need be I will use the roll pan to make the truck fit.

• 3 months later...

I am out of these roll pans and have been for some time now. Future inquiries about these need to be directed to BSER as I will not be purchasing another batch. Thanks to everyone that took them off my hands and I hope you are all happy with the pans. I need to find a few more cladding and bracket pieces before I'll be ready for paint or the pan.