BSER Rollpans 12-2012

VADERSS

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im also interested if you take a paypal payment.

do you have a picture of the product? (not a installed or painted picture)

this

ALSO THESE DO NOT FIT PERFECT. THERE WILL BE BODY WORK NEEDED TO GET THEM TO FIT YOUR TRUCK

PLAN ON AN ESTIMATED $800 IN THE PAN AND BODY WORK/PAINT FOR A COMPLETED PRODUCT.

What kind of body work needed to get the rollpan fit? Isn't it just a bolt on or weld on?

Im also interested if you take a paypal payment.

do you have a picture of the product? (not a installed or painted picture)

What kind of body work needed to get the rollpan fit? Isn't it just a bolt on or weld on?

well sense our cladding is put on by hand at the factory not every truck is the same. So when these were made they were made for his truck so they are off just a bit. It will take some fiber glassing and body filler to make these look perfect. its just more of a gap issue more than anything. yes these are bolt on. they cannot be welded sense they are fiberglass and our body cladding it plastic. some guys also just make theres smooth without anybody lines. but thats going to take more time and money for the extra supplies. plus you have to have more of the body painted.

It will take some fiber glassing and body filler to make these look perfect. its just more of a gap issue more than anything.

Tks, I understand. It sounds perfect to me since I am pretty good at fiber glassing. I make surfboards (for fun, not my job) so I do glassing, hotcoating, and sanding all the time. ;-)

Just to make you guys feel more comfortable everything Diesel has said is true. I have his payment and I am building them now. You will need to pay diesel, not me. If he (Diesel) sends me a name and address I will ship direct to you; otherwise once they are finished they will all go to Diesel.

I will not be selling these until Diesel has sold out, so do not ask. He is charging what I charge so you better jump on it before he decides to make a proffit.

He stepped up when others would not, so thank him by getting your orders in.

Bob (BSER)

Edited by BSER (see edit history)

Bob or diesel addict

When will the batch be finished or latest time to send payment before shipping them out to diesel?

I think I'm gonna get one but I don't want to pay for shipping twice. I'm trying to decide if I should keep the SS or get a RCSB.

i want one of these SOOO bad.. its a quality peice.. and NO ONE else makes them..

i just cant afford the $450 at the moment.. wish i could.. .ill just have to gamble that you have one left over when i can...

kinda sucks for me cuz im in a BIG show in a month and it would really help the looks of the Truck..

• 2 weeks later...

SEARCH FUNCTION

It is on the top right of the forum. Type in BSER rollpan. You will see at least 50 threads. 90% of them including pictures.

I hate to be a dick but it's not rocket appliances.

Edited by Silverado2469 (see edit history)