BSER Rollpans 12-2012

VADERSS

like others have posted, the ONLY way to secure shipment is 4 payments not 4 "i'm in" posts.

The PROPER way to do a group buy thread is simply where:

1. the "organizer" phones bser, confirms he's available to do another order.

2. Make a thread, in the OP, post the information needed to send BSER payments (paypal info, his phone number, the cost, customer shipping information)

3. Everyone sends payments instead of simply saying I'm in.

4. Once he recieves 4 payments, a deadline date is set for 1 week after that for anyone else to get in on it.

5. pans are made and shipped.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK Guys here's the deal. I keep on getting requests for the SS roll pan but the mold I have now is shot. It will cost me over $1000 to get a new mold made. Getting that mold made is not a problem, the cost is a problem. I make about $100 on each roll pan I sell, after boxing, shipping, materials. I sold less than 10 roll pans all last year. The math tells me I have to have at least (10)ten orders just to break even.

I will be happy to make them, but I will need those 10 orders to proceed. I think that is going to be difficult to achieve because it takes weeks/months and many many post just to get 3 or 4.

I do not monitor this site often so if you think you can get to the 10 orders just email me.

Wish I had a better option for you.

Bob

ok got it we will get ten and then move forward, so far we have myself and honda eater commited so we need 8 more. post to the thread that you are ready to go with payment and then your email so I can contact you and confirm. Once we have 10 committed I will contact BSER and get things moving. Thanks Bob and we will get this going

OK Guys here's the deal. I keep on getting requests for the SS roll pan but the mold I have now is shot. It will cost me over $1000 to get a new mold made. Getting that mold made is not a problem, the cost is a problem. I make about $100 on each roll pan I sell, after boxing, shipping, materials. I sold less than 10 roll pans all last year. The math tells me I have to have at least (10)ten orders just to break even.

I will be happy to make them, but I will need those 10 orders to proceed. I think that is going to be difficult to achieve because it takes weeks/months and many many post just to get 3 or 4.

I do not monitor this site often so if you think you can get to the 10 orders just email me.

Wish I had a better option for you.

Bob

will they still be same cost?400?

OK guys here is the deal. I was trying to find a roll pan for the SS clone that I am building and came across BSER and his pans, saw this thread and others about the mold and minimum orders and all and since I am about to get my truck and cladding and everything painted I did not want to wait. i got in contact with Bob (BSER) and we worked out a deal to get more made. I ordered 12 of them, 1 for my truck, 1 spare and 10 that I will be selling. The check is already on the way for them so that he can get a new mold made and get started making them. Bob agreed that he will not compete with me selling them until I am sold out - I didn't want to order this many then have him make extra and sell them to people that were ready to buy now, then take forever for me to sell the extras I ordered.

Any one that wants a BSER roll pan should contact me to pay. If you are paid before Bob is done making them the price will still be $450 shipped from him straight to you. If you wait until after he ships the rest to me it will $450 + shipping. This is for forum members only - if I end up with quite a few extras that aren't selling here they will probably go on EBay with a $500 starting bid.

I know this may seem fishy so I will ask Bob to reply to this thread confirming everything. I can accept check, money order, or credit card over the phone.

Dustin Mintern

Diesel Addiction LLC

www.dieseladdiction.com

Shop: 910-763-1796

Cell: 330-442-7879

^^^ that's how you take control of the situation and get things rolling bro.

I figured it would help everyone, all of the BSER rollpan threads had guys that would come in a week after the deadline saying they wish they had seen it or guys that want one but can't afford it until a certain date in the future. This way I'll have them on the shelf and if someone comes in this thread they can call me and get one with no wait or delay and if someone doesn't have the money they can save up and buy it when they do, without having to have 6+ months for another batch.

^^^ that's how you take control of the situation and get things rolling bro.

this

at the other rate, this thread will linger on forever with 20 "ooooo I want one count me in!" and still have two confirmed payments

IF YOU WANT ONE, HAVE MONEY IN HAND READY TO SHIP. DONT CASH A CHECK YOUR MOUTH CANT CASH

ALSO THESE DO NOT FIT PERFECT. THERE WILL BE BODY WORK NEEDED TO GET THEM TO FIT YOUR TRUCK

PLAN ON AN ESTIMATED $800 IN THE PAN AND BODY WORK/PAINT FOR A COMPLETED PRODUCT.

this

at the other rate, this thread will linger on forever with 20 "ooooo I want one count me in!" and still have two confirmed payments

IF YOU WANT ONE, HAVE MONEY IN HAND READY TO SHIP. DONT CASH A CHECK YOUR MOUTH CANT CASH

ALSO THESE DO NOT FIT PERFECT. THERE WILL BE BODY WORK NEEDED TO GET THEM TO FIT YOUR TRUCK

PLAN ON AN ESTIMATED $800 IN THE PAN AND BODY WORK/PAINT FOR A COMPLETED PRODUCT.

Not sure if this was directed at me or other people in the thread. I have already sent payment to Bob to order 12 roll pans, I will be keeping 2 of them and will be selling the other 10. There is no more need for "I'm in" and or confirmed payments for these to get made. Until I run out of them it will just be a phone call to me, pay, and one will get shipped to you.

Not sure if this was directed at me or other people in the thread. I have already sent payment to Bob to order 12 roll pans, I will be keeping 2 of them and will be selling the other 10. There is no more need for "I'm in" and or confirmed payments for these to get made. Until I run out of them it will just be a phone call to me, pay, and one will get shipped to you.

Others. Clearly you havnt been around enought to see all the infamous BSER group buy threads that fail miserably.

Pretty cool to see someone do this. Hopefully you come out on the winning end of it

Others. Clearly you havnt been around enought to see all the infamous BSER group buy threads that fail miserably.

Pretty cool to see someone do this. Hopefully you come out on the winning end of it

Not looking to gain anything from buying so many pans, that's just what it took to get them made for myself without worrying about getting together a group buy. If they sit on the shelf too long waiting for people on the forum to buy them at the normal price they will go on EBay for a higher price.