BSER Rollpans 12-2012

VADERSS

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I talked to Bob on the phone and he said that it if we got four comfirmations he would do another run, if interested they are $400 and I have been struggling to find another roll pan that will work. and cover the ends of the bed by the ground effects?? Are there others that people have used succesfully please chime in. But yes if there are four or more confirmations for the order he will make another batch. Bob feel free to chime in here and confirm this please

Has anyone sent payment in to BSER yet?

Im not trying to derail your thread here but a thread like this pops up one or two a month seems like. And it always ends in disapointment. Simply because its easy to say "yeah im in" rather than fork out the money.

He counts someone as "in" when he receives payment. After he receives the 3 or 4 then he will produce a batch. If he receives 2 and requires 4 and its been say a month he will refund the two that paid.

With that said, you might want to keep track of the ones that actually pay first before you say they are "in"

Good luck

They just got done doing group by and that one was said to be the last molds being made?

:withstupid: Its only legit if Robert Himself Chimes in. But if he's up for doing it that's good to see he's still in it! I've already got mine! :loser:

when will you people learn that money talks and bs walks.

Well I will be more than happy to pay if we can get Bob to message I will be the first to put up as I am serious and am awaiting this to happen as my truck is at the shop right now waiting for it. Again please post if you would to get one of these roll pans and are prepared to pay for it. BSER how long does this process take once we have four paid candidates?