SS vs Rst - RST vs Tundra I Force

super88

Here's a video of my truck racing the ls6 rst from a dig and roll..( roll not as good my bro was borrowing me truck that night so he doesn't know it like me, the RST still beats me pretty good when I'm driving its just a bit closer from the start ) first part of video is ls6 vs that Tundra I raced.. The Tundra has full bolt ons and is tuned regular cab

Yes from a dig. Always leave it in 3rd. Now if your crusing in od at highway speed you don't have to Dow shift to 3rd you can just lea e it in od and it should downshift and take off. Anytime you work the shifter while driving you risk the chance of busting your trans.

Overdrive. I wouldn't really use the tow haul button unless you need to. Pulling a trailer or something. I hardly use mine at all. Even if I'm pulling something. Theses trucks have plenty of pulling power.

Yes from a dig. Always leave it in 3rd. Now if your crusing in od at highway speed you don't have to Dow shift to 3rd you can just lea e it in od and it should downshift and take off. Anytime you work the shifter while driving you risk the chance of busting your trans.

X2

OD? Is that the toe/haul button??

OD is just 4th gear. Tow haul button will adjust trans parameters to suppoart hauling better. Like holding a gear to higher rpms.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Edited by TampaVmax (see edit history)