My SSS just about stolen!!

bagged7104ss

Everytime I park I pop hood, pull fuel pump and starter fuse and keep em in my pocket. They better of come with a tow truck if they want it. Scary part is I live a few miles from your shop.

Edited by Bad Ass Silvy (see edit history)

Too bad u couldn't have shot em in the face. I cant stand a theif.

. There not deer JC! Haha I'm going to invent an alarm that will shock the $h(? Out of them the moment they touch the truck! I'm racist against thieves! And if they got hurt they deserved it and hopefully learned from it! But doubt it! Crooks are stupid!

The alarm should have worked and killed the starter and all electrical... What type of alarm do you have? Pulling the relays is a good preventative measure but it sucks that you have to even do that.

It might be expensive,im not sure.... But they have a system that sends a electrical charge thru door handles when they are pulled and the alarm is armed. Otherwise if you have onstar and your not signed up for it, I would do that. Even if they get the truck, Onstar can track it and get its location until the thieves get to disabling it.

Lol just out of curiosity, does it matter weather or not they were "Hispanic"? Why couldn't it just be two guys tried to break into my truck, you trying to make a point or something? Would you still have described race if they were white? (I'm not being a dick whatsoever) just amazes me how color in this day and age still must be a brought up point. Anyways Sorry about your luck, I would say go with a back up battery like stated above and do a hidden fuel pump switch

Because he is identifying the people who tried to steal his truck he didn't use any racist terms or things of that nature. What's the big deal? When a cop asks for a description, hes not gonna day 2 guys, he's gonna say 2 hispanic males, hair style, clothing, tattoos etc. don't be so quick to play the racist card

With him saying it was a paper plate I'm sure it was wrong numbers or one that they have stolen off another car. We have had a lot of stolen plates. Found that out the hard way rolling past a po po station and then 3 cop cars pulling me over. Ummm sir you realize you don't have ANY plates on your vehicle? Ummm well no! Lol

Because he is identifying the people who tried to steal his truck he didn't use any racist terms or things of that nature. What's the big deal? When a cop asks for a description, hes not gonna day 2 guys, he's gonna say 2 hispanic males, hair style, clothing, tattoos etc. don't be so quick to play the racist card

Exactly. I am hoping I or someone else spots the truck. It had dealer plates on it but could not recognize the dealer besides it having three cursive letters on it. I'm sure that plate is off by now.

Thanks for the ideas guys. I am going to put some of these to use. I have talked to my mechanic and he has some good ideas on killing the electrical to fuel pump. Is an air horn doable to add to an alarm?

The alarm I have is a good one, or was for it's time 8 years ago. It has a kill to the ignition. Thefts have some sort of relay under my hood, tossing one of mine out.

Damn...you got soooo lucky...I installed a rear door handle on my truck ...which got rid of the lock cylinder...a couple kill switches here and there...a 9mm on my hip..and if they some how take it...what more can you do..that's what insurance is for..

Great idea, If I don't hook up the key stuff can they still get in? Do the thief's need access to the cylinder lock hole to get in to open it? I only say because I just had the new handle painted. I was thinking if I didn't hook up the lock cylinder and didn't attach the bar it might be ok? I do like your way best and probably go that rout.