Civic seriously tried to race me...

SSilverBeast

So i was heading to school last friday when i caught up to a little modded-up civic at the stop sign (or so it SEEMED to be modded, i'm not sure). We were both turning right and he turned and started getting up to speed super slow so i tried to pass him doing about 35-40 mph or so. He immediately gives me this d***e b*g look and floors it. This type of stuff personally ticks me off, so i shoved my foot to the floor and blew him outta the water within a seconds. I know its not really a crazy, impressive victory...but i felt like ranting about it because i hate when slow ass people get offended and speed up when you try and pass them.

I cant wait to get my LQ9...i want more power! haha

:chevy:

Edited by Fireman31
Topic & Title edited for profanity (see edit history)

This kinda happened to me too but with a late 90's Camaro Z28 and loud exhaust sounded similar to my buddys WS6 with SLP straight pipe exhaust. I was leaving my hometown for a cruise and this guy in a Z28 did a ricer flyby on the four lane and then he had to slow down because of a car in front of him and I so happen to be close enough still where he couldn't change lanes and get in front of me... So at about 50mph I see him switch lanes behind me and step on it, he started to close and turned his turn single on to get in the lane next to me and do another flyby. But not this time I said to myself, I Rugged my gas pedal and instantly pulled away from him as he faded in my rear view. I hit about 115 and let off and he eventually passed me as I was slowing down. The look on his face was priceless I bet he never expected a heavy truck to pull on him like that especially at that speed. He even rolled down his window to give me the thumbs up as he pulled in front of me and the four lanes turned to two lanes.

On a side note I did race my buddy in his 2002 WS6 and it didn't go so good for him... He was very butt hurt and won't admit defeat... We went from a dig too 100mph and I had him by 3-4 truck lengths in the begining but he realed me in towards the end to about 1.5-2 lengths his excuse is that he couldn't get traction and spun the whole time... i just said well he needs to learn to drive better lol and a win is a win driver error or not. Don't race if you don't have the skills lol....

Edited by 2003_SuperSport (see edit history)

Great kills for both of you...reminds me of when I raced my buddys 2012 camaro rs he thought he was hot shit with is new car and I asked him if he wanted to run my truck...I pulled 3 trucks right off the line and kept pulling on him...ahhh my old street racing days..but after I got pulled over that one time for street racing the only time my truck gets any excitment is on the on ramp on the highway or the track..lol