2 kills in a week

rdavid0412

Last friday I was was going home from work. I stopped at the gas station and was deciding which route i wanted to take home, when a red Audi 2 door pulls up to the light, I decided i would persue him for some fun. We pull out onto the HWY and start from a 55 roll. I pulled 2 cars on him starting in 3rd gear and kept going to about 110 mph and I let off. @ 110 I probably had 4 cars. I went to the next gas station to see if he wanted to talk and he gave me the courtsey head light flash and left.....

This saturday I was leaving my parents house at 11pm. My wife pulls out first and I waited for a veh to pass before I pulled out on to the street. when the veh went past me I noticed it was an HD F-150. We met out on the HWY once again from a 55 roll. This time i pulled it down to 2nd and ran. I Immediately pulled a car and a half and kept pulling away. He then pulled behind me as I slowed down. I waited for him to pull up again but I guess he had enough. I continued to the ATM in town. When I got back into the truck from using the ATM I had a missed call. My buddy owns a HD F-150 and aparently it was him(Zack) and his truck that I raced. Zack called me to tell me he won't be talking anymore smack and that "I had him covered," and not to sweat another guy (Scott) who ownes another HD F-150 and has been talking smack. Zack's truck is aparently the faster of the 2 and he had nothing for me.

Soooooo moral of the stories: I spanked a tuned AUDI 2dr and an HD F-150 both from 55 rolls! I can't wait to actually start from a dig!