SS Clone for sale

fordsareslow

Here's your chance to own a truck that GM should have made. Everything on this truck was built using OEM parts, except for the cab corner cladding as GM never made a regular cab SS. The cab corners were professionally built cutting, stretching, and molding 2 OEM pieces together into 1. Basically, I built the entire truck the way I felt GM should have made it. Here's some more info about the truck:

Original Owner

CLEAN TITTLE

Factory 5.3 motor, Auto, PW, PDL, Cruise, TILT, Dual Power Leather Seats, CD, A/C blows ICE COLD.

Factory Silverbirch Metalic Color

Full OEM SS front and rear bumpers, grill, SS rear spoiler, and all SS side cladding using all factory brackets.

OEM painted mirror caps, Painted door handles, and painted tailgate handle.

OEM 20" SS wheels with Toyo 295/45's

Factory SS rear end with Factory 4.10 gears and G80 Posi unit

Beltech 2" drop spindles in the front, Hotchkis 4" drop leafs in the rear. Edelbrock IAS shocks all the way around.

Truck has Magnaflow performance cats and a magnaflow muffler.

Factory 05+ OEM 34" radiator with OEM electric fans.

B&M Trans Cooler.

5% tint on rear window, 20% on the two sides

Full OEM leather SS interior with the OEM SS embroidered headrests, which includes dual full power bucket seats, with a full length center console (which GM has never offered in a regular cab silverado)

I also have an OEM SS instrument cluster, but that will need to be programed by the dealer and installed by the new owner.

Baer brake rotors on the front, and brand new GM rear rotors and pads, with less than 25 miles on them in the rear.

Chevrolet under the rail bedliner

Really is too much to list. I can text or email additional pictures upon request.

Truck has 96k miles on it, but trust me, it doesn't look like a 96k mile truck. It is in really good condition and I get compliments on it by everyone whenever I take it out. If you know what is invloved with the amount of parts, and the financial costs of putting cladding and converting a regular cab truck to an SS, you know how rare and desireable this is. Only selling to put the funds towards my new 598" BBC formy Chevelle. Will consiser trades for other GM vehicles. Asking $12k OBO. Thanks

d3f1ebdd18bffbd8824f738418f1e034.jpg

982e7a9896c9b5e3293e61681435b374.jpg

1027021741.jpg

abb945b1e48305608206e1ce2a4cd5d8.jpg

bc0f6eadab730fd2151bdd6cb97d7508.jpg

Thanks guys! I figured the price was more than fair and affordable enough for someone to buy. I've loved owning/driving this truck since new, but at this point, I'd rather have the money to upgrade the motor in my Chevelle to get it to run 7.60's. I already have a few offers on the table, so I'm sure it'll be gone before the end of the week...

Edited by fordsareslow (see edit history)