Door Sill Plates

Cramer

Just got your payment Jake. Thank you.

Yes the mill finish will be going out on Fri along with the brushed and those going to Miller.

I just started on the polished ones tonight till my body couldn't take it anymore. Here are a few pics.

yjasejaq.jpg5edege6a.jpg3yzujada.jpga5ybyvu9.jpghypa2aha.jpg

Those background images are about 30ft away.

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Man, I hope you aren't catching the flu.. I hate getting sick :( Ofcourse it always happens when you get free time.. Thanks for your diligence on these plates, it's much appreciated.

Just a thought, is it extremely difficult to cut "Intimidator" on the front plates and SS on the rear?

Edited by A_FuriouSS (see edit history)

OK guys. Those who purchased the mill, brushed, and those going to Miller have been shipped. I will provide tracking in the morning.

Yes this cold is killing me. Upper respitory infection along with flu no sleep and working 14hrs a day.

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

Mine also came in today.. and yes they are bad ass!! Parts are starting to pile up. Need some good weather to install this stuff.. got these sill plates, led 3rd brake light, ordering some new tires for my 22's, flood lights gonna be coming and ill be lowering the rear 1" this summer...