Door Sill Plates

Cramer

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Still waiting on the parts to get to me guys. They will ship out as soon as I get them finished. So the ones that ordered themill finish will get theirs right away, or sent to Miller. Followed by the brushed, and Polished (perfection takes a little time.) Will update when I get the parts.

The parts came in today! I have started packaging and finishing some. The bad thing is that I have one hell of a cold going on and am trying to bust balls on them before I go back to work on Thurs. I will ship out the finished parts as they are finished in order of finish and time of purchase. So hopefully Friday the majority of them will be shipped out.

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

When will you be not taking anymore orders?

I have no cut off date. I plan to have a few on hand till I feel that these are dead.

The polished haven't showed up yet huh? I can't wait! I wanna make a keychain out of the cutouts.

I will be starting on the polished parts tomm. They take a considerably more amount of time to finish. The cut outs in my opinion are worthless. The only way to have them cut out was to have a pilot hole in the center of the piece. The pics above show what the cut outs look like before I remove them.

Just sent money for the #1 polished. No hurry here either.

They won't be installed until it gets above 17%.

Then i can put my chrome sill plates up for sale. If they come off ok.

Just sent money for the #1 polished. No hurry here either.

They won't be installed until it gets above 17%.

Then i can put my chrome sill plates up for sale. If they come off ok.