Door Sill Plates

Cramer

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No, half is a deposit so I know I have enough to people to purchase them without having people say they will then not go through with it and leave me stuck with a pile of parts. After the 15 sets are sold then the rest of the balance is due including shipping costs. So if the rest of the sets are sold today I will let everyone that put a deposit down know that the balance is due asap. The 30 day part is if the required amount of sets are not sold by then that those who have put a deposit down will have the option to receive their money back or wait till the order is filled.

This may he a dumb question but where are these designed to go? I know most vehicles have them installed on the plastic kick panel but ours have ribs on them so their not flat. Are these designed to stick onto the flat metal right below the plastic?

Right below the plastic on the smooth part of the door jamb.

Come on guys, lets get these last couple sets sold... I so want these...

Hey Sinr98? Some guys want more than 1 set, so cant that makeup the last 2 that need to be sold to add up to the 15 sets you need? Or did you already count the members that are getting more than 1 set?

Edited by cmoney23 (see edit history)